(double / per person)
Budget Adventures, Multi Sport Adventure
$1001 ~ $1500
We took some of the best mountain biking opportunities offered by this land of diversity and combined them with the best White Water Rafting and our favorite beaches to create for the Pacific Trails and Rivers adventure.
• 4 nights of lodging with all taxes.
• Pick up and Drop off at hotels in San Jose and surroundings.
• 4 Breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners.
Support vehicle, mechanic, tools, water and hydrating drinks on biking days.
• Licensed Bilingual local mountain biking guide.
White water rafting equipments and guides.
• Cannondale or Kona Mountain bike with front suspension (Custom fitted to the customers size).
• Helmet, Gloves & water bottle.
International Airfare and departure taxes.
Some meals may not be included.
Optional last day overnight for departure home.
Three Star Level (The Three Star level features 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation on the itinerary. Daily private guides and great service. Some Eco lodges that are remote may require shared facilities where noted.)
This tour starts every Wednesday! Departures on other days of the week are possible depending on availability with a minimum of 2 passengers.
• Biking distance: 80 km - 85% gravel /dirt roads
• 15% paved roads
It is not about screaming downhill or tough technical single-track trails. Enjoy guided recreational mountain biking on scenic secondary country roads exploring active volcanoes, coffee plantations, tropical rivers and lowland rainforests all the way to that perfect beach on the Pacific Coast.