(double / per person)
Budget Adventures, Multi Sport Adventure
$1001 ~ $1500
We took some of the best mountain biking opportunities offered by this land of diversity and combined them with the best White Water Rafting and our favorite beaches to create these two itineraries.
It is not about screaming downhill or tough technical single-track trails. Enjoy guided recreational mountain biking on scenic secondary country roads exploring active volcanoes, coffee plantations, tropical rivers and lowland rainforests all the way to that perfect beach on our Caribbean or Pacific Coast.
4 nights of lodging with all taxes.
• Pick up and Drop off at hotels in San Jose and surroundings.
• 4 Breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners.
Support vehicle, mechanic, tools, water and hydrating drinks on biking days.
• Licensed Bilingual local mountain biking guide.
• White water rafting equipments and guides.
• Cannondale or Kona Mountain bike with front suspension
(Custom fitted to the customers size).
• Helmet, Gloves & water bottle
• This tour starts every Wednesday!
International Airfare and taxes
Some meals - Review Itinerary
Three Star Level (The Three Star level features 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation on the itinerary. Daily private guides and great service. Some Eco lodges that are remote may require shared facilities where noted.)
Departures Anytime (Preferably Wed am)- Minimum two travelers
Departures daily are possible with a minimum of two persons, depending on availability.
- Biking distance: 80 km / 50 miles
- 70% gravel /dirt roads
- 10% single track
- 20% paved roads