(double / per person)
Adventure Cruises, Family Explorer
$2501 ~ $5000
Yacht La Pinta offers a relaxed yet lavish expedition atmosphere, with plush outside cabins; the highest standards of service; international cuisine plus celebrated Ecuadorian dishes, and all the amenities that make the Galapagos Expedition a trip of a lifetime. various snorkeling outings, chances for swimming and whale and dolphin watching during inter-island cruising.
La Pinta guests will cover all aspects of the Galapagos: discovery, adventure, environmental interpretation, aquatic activities, relaxation, superb service and great dining. Naturalist Guides enhance their interpretative skills with the use of state-of-the-art-expedition equipment. Our staff embraces a spirit of adventure, while at the same time ensures that you always travel in comfort and safety. After intense days of wildlife exploration, yacht La Pinta provides a haven of relaxation and tranquility with tastefully appointed accommodations and all the facilities for a stylish yet informal ambiance.
* All meals
* Island sightseeing
* Naturalists and lecture services
* Snorkeling gear and transfers
* Air transportation to/from Galapagos
* Galapagos National Park admission fee (US $100 subject to change without notice)
* Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 10 per person)
* Wet suits
* Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, gifts and additional items
Exclusive Luxury (The Exclusive Luxury Level features 4 star + accommodations. Some lodges may be remote and do provide the same level of service. Local cuisine meals provide if noted.)
1 (Very Easy)
Departures Friday to Fridays
The displayed itinerary is for the 5D/4N Program
Call or email us for detailed itineraries
Call for specific departure dates, availability or a private charter.
A full week discovery trip to the Galapagos Islands aboard La Pinta allows encounters with unique fauna, like the famous giant Galapagos tortoises in the wild, land and marine iguanas, flamingos, penguins, blue-footed boobies and the famous Darwin’s finches.
* Snorkeling equipment: masks, snorkels, flotation vests.
* Shortie wet suits (used between June and December)
* Glass-bottom boat
* Sea Kayaks
* Natural history lectures & briefings
* Exercise room
* Jacuzzi, whirlpool & Hydro massage
* A Medical Doctor is permanently on board
* Infirmary with advanced technology