(double / per person)
Adventure Cruises, Adventure Honeymoon, Family Explorer
$2501 ~ $5000
As you sail through the charismatic Southern Islands you will encounter dramatic cliff edge landscapes teeming with seabirds, booby nesting sites that showcase in real life the everyday trials of the ‘survival of the fittest’, and the subtle differences in wildlife and geology that make each of the islands in the Galapagos archipelago unique, from those with green sand to islands fringed in powdery white, from colonies of sooty-toned iguanas to those fire-red, from finches that in one site crush their food with heavy beaks to those that, only a brief sail’s distance away, delicately tap their narrow bill on wood to grab a bite.
- Transfers to and from the S/Y Maryanne and airport
- Accommodations and all meals - fine dining - Suites are available upon request
- Guided hikes on each island throughout the itinerary - professional guides & lectures
- Use of all snorkeling equipment
- Air ticket to the Galapagos Islands
- GALAPAGOS TRANSIT CONTROL CARD
- $10 per person fee that must be paid at the Quito or Guayaquil Airport before
check - in.
- Entrance Fee to the Galapagos National Park
Four Star Level (The Four Star service level features deluxe suite, 4 star accomodations. Some meals may be provided. Programs feature private guides and customized personal adventures.)
1 (Very Easy)
The displayed itinerary is for the 6D/5N Program
Call us for specific departure dates, promos, availability or a private charter.
- Single Supplement: Call our office for shared cabin rates and supplement
- Children under 12 - 15% discount - 1 child per 2 adults
- Overnight in Quito or Guayaquil required.
- No Fuel Surcharges
5D/4N: ITINERARY C
6D/5N: ITINERARY B
MARY ANNE ON BOARD ACTIVITIES
MARY ANNE SPECIFICATIONS