(double / per person)
Adventure Honeymoon, Family Explorer, Luxury Exclusives, Wildlife Safari
$2501 ~ $5000
Explore the best of South Africa on our exclusive Ultimate Cape & Safari Journey. You will have a chance to enjoy several tours in and around Cape Town. Then we will fly you to Kichaka Game lodge where the staff will spoil you with excellent service. Come face to face with the Big Five - Safari in Style!
> Cape Town and Adventure Activities
> See the Big 5 during your visit to Kichaka Game Lodge
> The Blue Train overnight
> Lodging and Taxes
> Guided Tours as outlined
> Meals as included in the itinerary
> Entrance fees
> Game Drives
> Personal extras (curios, gifts etc.)
> Any gratuities.
> Entrance fees.
> Any airfare or airport departure taxes
> Any airfare other than mentioned above, or airport departure taxes.
> Any medical or travel insurance.
> Any tourism levy on accommodation portion of itinerary. Properties reserve > the right to charge such levies to clients direct at time of check-out.
> Optional tours and transfers are not included in the total person package cost
Exclusive Luxury (The Exclusive Luxury Level features 4 star + accommodations. Some lodges may be remote and do provide the same level of service. Local cuisine meals provide if noted.)
1 (Very Easy)
Can Dapart anytime - Minimum 2
Important Notes |
• Table Mountain will be closed for annual maintenance between June and July (dates to be finalized).
• Please note the terms and condition applicable to groups are not the same as the FIT terms and conditions on our website and our brochure. Once a group has been confirmed a contract fitting the specifics of that particular group will be sent to cover deposits requirements and release dates etc.
• A copy of the terms and conditions are available on request.
• This is a cost proposal only and is subject to availability of quoted services at time of booking.
• Proposal is subject to terms and conditions of business as per our Agents Manual. Copy of conditions is however available on request.
• Costs are nett and non-commissionable.
• Costs are based on rates made available by our suppliers for requested travel period.
• Costs are subject to change due to currency fluctuations or any other statutory increases beyond our control.
• It might be necessary, due to circumstances beyond our control, where we might need to change the programme. Closing times at sightseeing points, changed flight times, road blocks, detours or act of God can also delay the programme. We reserve the right to make changes due to circumstance of this nature.
Very important note for all potential visitors to South Africa |
• Please ensure that when booking a trip for yourself or clients that your/their passports all comply with immigration regulations.
• According to an international regulation, passports must have at least two blank pages in them when one enters a country, and it should also not have less than 6 months to go before expiry. South African immigration officials are very particular about enforcing this regulation and will not allow guests to enter the country should their passports be incorrect.