(double / per person)
Classic Adventure, Family Explorer, Wildlife Safari
$2501 ~ $5000
We suggest this tour for groups and families wanting a less crowded more intimate Kenyan experience.
> Samburu Game Reserve
> Mount Kenya National Park
> Lake Nakuru National Park
> Masai Mara Game Reserve
• Private meet and greet in Nairobi with our traditional Twiga welcome!
• Private use of specially designed 4x4wd safari land cruiser whilst on Safari
• Services of a Professional ENGLISH Speaking guide-driver
• Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
• All game drives as specified in the itinerary
• Flying Doctors
• Park Entry Tickets to the Samburu Game Reserve,
Mount Kenya National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park & the Masai Mara Game Reserve
• Unlimited bottled water supplied on your safari, transfers etc
• International or Domestic Flights, Visa Fees and all Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, tips to hotel staff, gratuities to Driver/Guide etc
• Travel Insurance - we strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance be purchased for the duration of your journey to protect against any missed or delayed flights, illnesses etc that may cause cancellation of your travel plans.
• Any expense not expressly specified above.
Four Star Level (The Four Star service level features deluxe suite, 4 star accomodations. Some meals may be provided. Programs feature private guides and customized personal adventures.)
Optional adventure activities - payment of $625.00 is required - please enquire.
Other hikes and routes available - Please enquire and check out our different hikes.
Guest accommodation is provided in cottages around the grounds. The cottages are of varied style, and each has its own character. Several cottages have integral central sitting rooms, which are popular with small groups travelling together. All rooms have private bathrooms with bath or shower.
For recreation, the hotel has a swimming pool and croquet lawn, or guests may simply relax in the comfortable bar and lounges, or in our lovely gardens. Birdwatchers frequently rave about the many varieties of birds (over 30 at the last count) seen around the hotel's grounds. There are also pretty walks to be had locally through the surrounding banana and coffee farms, and along the river that borders the hotel on one side. Where time permits, the colourful local markets are well worth a visit.