(double / per person)
Adventure Cruises, Adventure Honeymoon, Family Explorer
$2501 ~ $5000
16 guests in 8 cabins plus 8 crew members and 1 naturalist guide or 1 dive master
Transfers to Lammer Law to/from airport
- Accommodations for 7 nights / 8 days
- All meals on board
- All non-alcoholic beverages consumed throughout the cruise
- All services throughout the cruise
- Snorkeling gear (for naturalist cruises)
- Wetsuits (for naturalist cruises)
- Air tanks, weight belts and snubas (diving only)
- Fuel Tax (for naturalist cruises only)
- Air tickets to and from Galapagos (Starts at $389)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100 for adults, $50 for children 11 and under
- Transit Control Card ($10)
- Bar consumption on board
- Gratuities & Tips to Crew and Staff
- Dive equipment rental (optional)
- Fuel Tax ($150 p/p)
Four Star Level (The Four Star service level features deluxe suite, 4 star accomodations. Some meals may be provided. Programs feature private guides and customized personal adventures.)
1 (Very Easy)
7 nights / 8 days, from Saturday to Saturday
The Lammer Law caters to different types of Cruises:
WALKS & HIKES
Every visit to each island, no matter the departure type, involves an easy, intermediate, or difficult hike. Every day of your cruise will include at least one expedition to a visiting point on a specific island. Hikes involve animal watching, scenic views and detailed lectures and explanations from your naturalist guide on many issues concerning the islands.
Snorkeling is one of the favorite activities of all people that visit the Galapagos Islands. You will be offered the opportunity to go snorkeling almost every day at various visiting points which range from easy to intermediate. For non-divers, this is a great way to get a glimpse of marine life in Galapagos, one of the largest marine reserves in the world!
Kayaking is offered on all of our departures. Our sea kayaks are the ideal means by which to get some good exercise and explore the cliffs and shores of the various visiting points. A cruise week offers great opportunities to go kayaking to coves, mangroves and beaches. Penguins can be seen from up-close on a kayak and even as they swim with our clear bottom acrylic kayaks.
On all of our departures we offer dinghy rides on several visiting points. The group, of up to 16 passengers, is taken on a dinghy for a ride alongside cliffs and shores, as well as mangroves. This activity is great to see volcanic formations as well as shore birds. In the mangrove estuaries it is very common to see sea turtles, rays and sharks.
(For Full Diving Cruises Only)
Lammer Law specializes and is completely outfitted for diving. We offer full diving cruises as well as occasional diving for Active Departures. Nitrox bottles are available onboard for certified Nitrox divers.
Lammer Law specializes and is completely outfitted for diving. We offer full diving cruises as well as occasional diving for Active Departures. Nitrox bottles are available onboard for certified Nitrox divers. Lammer Law is outfitted for individual passengers or private charters on family cruises, naturalist cruises, active cruises and diving cruises.
Air tickets, National Park fee and fuel surcharge can be subject to change without prior notice.
Additional charges or discounts:
- Single Supplement**: 75% Surcharge (if passenger is not willing to share cabin)
- Children 11 yrs and under: 30% discount on our published rates (not applicable for
departures on or between Christmas, New Years and Easter)
- Easter, Christmas and New Year's weeks have a surcharge of $400 for FIT's and please
inquire about surcharge for charters.
Supplement can be subject to change with prior notice.