(double / per person)
Budget Adventures, Classic Adventure
$501 ~ $1000
The Cultural Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is rated among one the best trekking trips in Peru because of the exquisite beauty of the areas natural surroundings. A combination of Machu Picchu and the ancient area of Ollantaytambo provides a real off the beaten path adventure in Peru.
* Orientation meeting in Cusco (previous to departure date).
* Transfer put in and drops off at Ollantaytambo train station (first day and last day).
* All balance meals during the trekking (From Lunch of first day to Breakfast of last day),
* All common equipment gear: Two men mountain tent, mattress, kitchen dishes, kitchen
tent, dinner tent, toilet tent, table, chairs, mattress.
* Porters and horses for the whole camping equipment including personal luggage.
* Muleteers and 1 seat horse for each 3 clients.
* Train Backpacker round trip
* Bus up and down
* First aid kit with Oxygen.
* Professional bilingual guide, 01 assistant per each 7 clients.
* Short wave radios.
* Environment care (all the garbage is going back to Cusco, portable toilet treatment).
* Entrance fee to Machu Picchu $ 57.00
* Sleeping bag.
* Lunch in Aguas Calientes 4th day
* Hotels in Cusco and others.
* Extra services not mentioned in the program.
* Tips and extra spends.
The Standard Level (Our Standard Level service features 2- 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation throughout the itinerary. Some meals may be provided. The standard level provides private guides and transfers.)
3 (Somewhat Demanding)
Group service every Monday and Wednesday. Minimum 3. Private service available any day. This is an alternate route to Machu Picchu and requires some basic hiking skills.
Our journey is conducted by experienced guides that will make your trip most pleasant and safe. Also our luggage will be carried by native "quechua" carriers. The meals are delicious.
Inca Trails Map