(double / per person)
Classic Adventure, Multi Sport Adventure
$2501 ~ $5000
• Hike lava rock trails to meet blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas, and sea lions
• Snorkel with tropical fish, hammerhead and white-tipped sharks
• Explore Miconia forest trails and meet giant tortoises in the Santa Cruz cloud forest
• Walk the rim of the Sierra Negra, the world’s second largest volcano caldera
• Experience the wonder of the Galapagos finch species that inspired Charles Darwin
• Relax on picture-perfect white sand beaches
• Enjoy more active hikes than with boat-based tours, for more wildlife encounters
• Top-notch adventure and nature guides accompany you every step of your journey
Accommodations in standard or superior hotels in the Galapagos and Quito or Guayaquil, meals as described, adventure and protective equipment, professional English speaking guide, land and sea transportation.
Airfare to/from Galapagos (subject to change) Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee (subject to change), beverages in restaurants, dinners in San Cristobal - Santa Cruz Island, nor tips.
The Standard Level (Our Standard Level service features 2- 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation throughout the itinerary. Some meals may be provided. The standard level provides private guides and transfers.)
Departs Anytime: Minimum 2
Priced for Best Value with a group of 4+
BOAT TRAVEL TIME: 2-3 hours per crossing
PADDLE OR ACTIVITY DURATION: 2-4 hours each day
SEASON: All year
ALTITUDE: Sea level to 600 m.
WEATHER TEMPERATURES: December to May: 80ºF to 90ºF / 25ºC to 30ºC. June to September: 60ºF to 70ºF / 15ºC to 20ºC. October to December: 70ºF to 80ºF/ 15ºC to 25ºC
WATER TEMPERATURE: The waters of the Galapagos Islands are a unique mixture of warm and cold water, ranging between 65ºF and 85ºF.