(double / per person)
Classic Adventure, Multi Sport Adventure
$1501 ~ $2000
The Machu Picchu Multi Sport adventure combines rafting the Urubamba River, some free time exploring Cuzco. Hike amidst historical ruins and take in the views from some of Peru's best passes and trails in and around Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Camping and lodging combination. You must be in good physical shape for this adventure.
- Orientation meeting in Cusco (previous to departure date)
- Private transport.
- Tourist ticket (entrance fee to attractions)
- One bike per person, bike equipment (helmet, gloves) and repair kit
- All professional rafting equipment (dries bags and class V river gear)
- High quality rafting equipment and self bailing rafts
- Balance meals during the trip (08 Breakfast / 07 Lunch / 04 Dinners).
- Overnight 04 nights in hotel / 04 nights in campsite.
- All common camping gear: Two men mountain tent, mattress, kitchen dishes, kitchen tent,
dinner tent, toilet tent, table, chairs
- Andean cook.
- First aid kit with Oxygen.
- Professional bilingual guide, 01 assistant per each 9 clients.
- Short wave radios for groups with more of 06 clients.
- Sanitation care (disinfect dishes, filtered water, etc)
- Environment care (all the garbage is going back to Cusco, portable toilet treatment)
- Backpacker train from Aguas Calientes.
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes .
- Bus up and down (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu- Aguas Calientes)
- Transfer train station to hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fee to Inca trail and Machu Picchu $ 98.00
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra services not mentioned in the program.
- Tips and extra spends.
The Standard Level (Our Standard Level service features 2- 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation throughout the itinerary. Some meals may be provided. The standard level provides private guides and transfers.)
Departs every Friday and Monday March - January
Moderate or very little hiking experience required. You must be in good physical shape considering the amount of daily hiking that is required. Some Horseback riding will be included on this trip.
Cusco City Map
Map & Guide Sacred Valley