Access Your Journey Anytime!
Whether you choose one our pre designed programs or choose to have us build a personal itinerary, Adventure Expeditions provides easy access to your itinerary from your desktop. Once you book with Adventure Expeditions, You will receive access to your personalized journey that you can easily access anytime from our website's homepage. Share with your friends and family via our face book tool. AdventurAccess: for your Adventure, Your Way!
Our Africa and South America tours are Virtual.
Explore our Interactive maps.
We can arrange discount airfare!
Country Travel planners coming soon!
Like us on Facebook and earn a $25.00 booking discount.
(double / per person)
Eco Adventure, Multi Sport Adventure
$2501 ~ $5000
Peru is an Andean country located in South America. A legendary land, very well known for its ancient ruins, vibrant traditional culture, virgin mountains, rivers and pristine Amazon jungle.In a setting of exotic geography, Peru is one of the greatest destinations in the world for cultural and adventure vacations.
Professional English speaking guide, plus 1 assistant guide for groups larger than 8 passengers
• Private Transportation as mentioned in Itinerary
• Hotels in Cities as mentioned in itinerary based in chosen version
• All meals mentioned as Included: B=Breakfast, BL=Boxed Lunch, L=Lunch,
• All excursion, visits and activities mentioned in Itinerary
• All entrance fees to attractions mentioned in itinerary
• Surfing lessons on Day 1
• Surfing equipment consisting in: Wetsuit, Softboards, leashes
• 1 surfing instructor per each 3 passengers
• River rafting adventure on day 4
• River rafting Equipment: 6 man raft boats, American Cup Life Jackets, NRS
paddles, Wind Breaker jacket, Protec Helmets
• Professional River rafting Guide. 1 guide per each 6 passenger
• River Rafting safety procedure
• Mountain Bike adventure in Pumacanchis including front suspension bikes,
helmets and gloves
• Professional MtBike guides
• Reforestation project participation
• 1 Native Tree per passenger
• First AID Kit during all the trip and special First AID kits for adventure excursions
• Camping on Day 4 and 5 at Cachiccata community campsite including: Hot
• Camping on Day 7 in Santa Teresa campsite including toilets and dining room
• Camping gear, consisting in 2 man 3 season tents, Therma-rest sleeping
• Cooks, assistant cooks and outdoor cooking and dining equipment
• Vista dome Train to and from Machu Picchu
• Tourist Shuttle to and from Machu Picchu
• Zip Line descend, and includes: Helmet, harness and leather gloves
• Professional Zip-Line Guides
• Home-stay in Raqchi community, includes rustic beds, toilets and activities with
Reforestation project Donation US$ 50 per group of participants. Which will be used to buy material for reforestation project.
• Meals mentioned as on your own in Itinerary
• Alcoholic beverages in included meals
• Extras not mentioned in Itinerary
Three Star Level (The Three Star level features 3 star accomodations and comfortable transportation on the itinerary. Daily private guides and great service. Some Eco lodges that are remote may require shared facilities where noted.)
3 (Somewhat Demanding)
Departs upon request. Minimum 2.
Moderate or very little hiking experience required. You must be in good physical shape considering the amount of daily hiking that is required and not be afraid of high altitudes.
Rafting is Class III and IV and the surfing lesson if for beginners. The adventure is for beginners.
Cusco City Map
Map of Sacred Valley
Have Questions? Call Us 866-431-3094